Since 1996, SDI has provided technical services to the emergency management offices in a major U.S. city, bringing well-certified talented staff and in-depth knowledge of the office’s systems and operations.
SDI Deliverables and Services:
- On-site, 24x7x365 system support for over 77 LAN positions;
- Reverse 911 implementation: Project Management and Technical Support for the implementation of a robust mass telephony system to reach the public in an expeditious manner to provide emergency instructions in the event of a crisis via a prerecorded action message.
- Implementation of a collaborative incident management solution
- Requirements Analysis for the client’s Emergency Management application, developed functional and data requirements in conjunction with a number of City departments and external departments and agencies providing real-time information.
- SDI developed the BOMA Phase II GIS Application, a web-based application and data portal allowing decision makers access to critical building data and related floor plan data during daily dispatch operations.
- 911 City base map development, using SDI’s First Chance Initiative students
- City-wide emergency evacuation CADD file maintenance
- Upgraded network and security equipment.
- Firewall/security infrastructure assessments and recommendations
- Ongoing support including:
- Administrative support
- Backup Network Support for ICLEAR and Command Vehicle
- Desktop, Server and Email Support
- IMC Support
- Java Application Development and Application Support
- Network Support
- Technical ProjectManagement
- Traffic Management
- Financial AdministrativeSupport
- GIS Support
Everyday, the SDI staff delivers reliable technology systems and infrastructure support services, allowing the city’s 911 Center to process over 15,000 calls daily for emergency service.