Gas utility operators are increasingly leveraging smart technologies, data-driven analytics and resilient infrastructure in their enterprise IT environment. SDI Presence brings over 20 years of embedded experience in gas utility operations and technology environments. Our Team and business partners offer proven IT services for gas utilities, including:
- Cybersecurity: Enterprise vulnerability assessments and on-going remediation to meet NERC CIP requirements and other governing standards. SDI provides Managed Security Services (MSS) to provide both on-premise/cloud/hybrid managed detection and response (MDR) services and united threat management (UTM).
- Project Management: Expert project management services led by seasoned PMI-certified professionals.
- Business Process Reengineering: Industry-leading services to improve and automate your organization’s business processes.
- implementation and Integration: Full-service systems/platform integration to maximize returns from existing IT investments.
- Organization Change Management: Curriculum development and training expertise to accelerate the benefits of new technologies.
SDI brings unparalleled resources and expertise to the implementation of complex utility systems that cannot fail.
- Customer Information Systems (CIS)/Billing Systems: Turnkey CIS system and infrastructure design, implementation, and managed services support programs for utility applications and associated interfaces, including AMR/AMI, EAM/Work Order Management, IVR and Routing.
- ERP: Functional Requirements analysis, functional testing and defect management, SAP infrastructure design and management, inventory management, and third-party interfacing.
- AMI/Smart Grid: Overall program development of AMI strategy/visioning and design through the implementation of complex AMI and MDM solutions. SDI has helped clients develop business cases/feasibility analysis, business process review and re-engineering, strategic, procurement and project management associated with AMI, AMR, and SmartGrid
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS): GIS interfacing with automated meter reading systems, work days/work order streamlining utilizing GIS and can be integrated with EAMs, CIS/UB, ERP, AMU/AMR, etc. SDI has worked with government agencies on their GIS strategy and integration strategies.
- Mobile Workforce Management: Systems designed to deliver effective utilization of employees, contractors, and other human assets.
- Enterprise Asset Management/Work Order Management: Seamless integration with an organization’s financial, human resources, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP),and other systems.
SDI can help transform the use of technology to meet your business and operational objectives.