By Prasad Alavilli, SVP of Solutions and Cloud Services
This Valentine’s Day, we’re celebrating our love for five hot topics and trends in the ever-changing world of IT and technology:
- Hybrid/Cloud Solutions: Finding the perfect match for your business can be daunting, but it’s worth investing time and energy to find the cloud solution that fits your business needs. With many good choices out there, assessments and advisory services from a trusted provider like SDI can help demystify the options. In a multi-cloud world, SDI can match your business systems, and migrate them to that perfect cloud. SDI also provides IT managed services, IT service management (ITSM) and IT operations management (ITOM), spearheaded by ServiceNow.
Who will love this: Business and IT leaders of both public and private sectors, CxOs.
Why they’ll swoon: Agility, scalability, cost optimization, and security.
- Omnichannel Contact Centers: We run our own cloud contact center and have onboarded several large organizations including a city government, park district, and transit authority. SDI is currently working with other government and utility customers to improve their customer satisfaction ratings.
Who will love this: Constituents/Customers, Contact Center Directors and Agents, Hybrid/Remote workers.
Why they’ll swoon: Higher CSAT/NPS ratings, agent/operational efficiencies, and AI/ML integration.
- Edge Computing: As IoT, 5G solutions and more edge devices continue to grow in usage and popularity, they also inspire innovation and decrease costs. For example, SDI is working with a partner to assist a large utility with mobile sensors that detect gas leaks and store data in the cloud for analytics.
Who will love this: Private citizens and the organizations that serve them, regulated industries.
Why they’ll swoon: Low latency, efficiency, and reliability.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML): Now with ways to address unintentional bias challenges, Organizations will more rapidly deploy AI/ML in areas such as image recognition, natural language processing, and predictive analytics. For instance, SDI is working with government and private sector customers to assist in crime prevention using AI and ML.
Who will love this: Business and innovation folks, as well as public safety and law enforcement agencies.
Why they’ll swoon: Crime prevention, business process automation, innovation.
- Cybersecurity: As we become increasingly reliant on technology, the threat of cyberattacks will continue to grow. Companies must invest in cybersecurity measures to protect their networks and data from cybercriminals. Security never stops. SDI is continuing to enhance our cybersecurity capabilities to advise and support our customers’ needs.
Who will love this: Everyone, except cybercriminals.
Why they’ll swoon: Safety, security, risk mitigation, and trust.
CONTACT US to take the first step toward sweet success in transforming your business with leading technology.