Superior systems performance and Service Level Agreement compliance for mission-critical security technology environments
SDI has unmatched experience in delivering the critical and timely managed services necessary to maintain security-related technology systems. SDI managed services provides highly responsive, cost-effective, and low risk solutions for both public and private organizations – delivering and maintaining technology applications, infrastructure and devices.
Over the past 10 years, SDI has delivered Service Level Agreement compliance of over 99% across its managed services portfolio of clients, which include some of the nation’s largest airports, mass transit, transportation authorities and utilities.
The SDI Team is a responsive team of blended IT and security experts that work closely with our clients’ security management teams and IT department to continuously and comprehensively support your organization’s security technologies, including:
- Application software (including operating systems, custom/tailored applications, and “off-the-shelf” software), including:
- PSIM and event management systems
- Legacy, IP and hybrid video management systems
- Access control systems
- ID badging
- Perimeter intrusion detection systems
- Mass notification systems
- Computer-aided dispatch systems
- Operational/back office systems
- Public Address and A/V systems
- Command/Control Center video walls
- Infrastructure, including LAN and wireless networks, servers and desktops
- Hardware, including computers, displays, sensors, cameras, and peripheral devices (door, gate, lock, video, and ID badge readers)
SDI provides a turnkey managed services program for our client’s security technology environments, providing:
- PMI-certified project management
- Remedial technical service – on-call or embedded service teams
- Preventive maintenance programs
- Data management, including services, database management, data storage, and data analysis, retrieval and reporting of dispatch, video, audio and event files, and geographic data
- Spare parts management and inventory
- Multiple vendor service contract management
- Command and fusion center technology build outs
- Mobile security systems deployments
SDI’s on-call or embedded teams provide access to seasoned professionals with the talents required to address the variety of issues that may surface in supporting our security clients’ day-to-day operations. SDI teams deliver comprehensive services to manage security technology environments to 100% uninterrupted availability – and keep our clients’ current with the latest proven technologies.
Contact Us to learn more how we can meet SLA requirements for your most critical security technologies, and deliver outstanding customer satisfaction across multiple stakeholders.