Diverse skillset and talent. Proven capacity to get the job done.
SDI is a reflection of the diverse society in which we operate. Every individual’s unique background and experience contribute greatly to our successful organization. And, together, we offer the proven capacity to deliver large, multi-year contracts for major corporations and leading governments.
As a certified MBE, SDI offers a talented team of professionals, delivering exceptional IT and physical security technology services – with the added benefit of helping our clients reach their diversity goals.
SDI is a minority business enterprise, certified by the following organizations:
- The City of Chicago – MBE
- The State of Illinois Department of Central Management Services – BEP program MBE
- The National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), one of the country’s leading corporate membership organizations.
- Chicago Minority Supplier Development Council – MBE
- Carolinas-Virginia Minority Supplier Development Council – MBE
- Southern California Minority Supplier Development Council – MBE
- Broward Health (MBE)
- City of Charleston, SC – MBE
- North Carolina Historically Underutilized Businesses Administration (HUB/SWUC) – MBE
- North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (NCTRCA) – MBE
- Supplier Clearing House for the Utility Supplier Diversity Program of the CA Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) – MBE
- VA Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity (SWaM) – SWaM Vendor
SDI’s MBE certifications cover a full spectrum of professional services – from consulting/design, to deployment/integration, through long-term managed services – in the following areas:
- Information technology enterprise applications, infrastructure, devices and data management
- Electronic security systems
- Commercial real estate square footage accounting services
SDI is well-versed in minority certification programs such as these, with history as an MBE 20 years ago and actively participating in diversity programs ever since: SDI has a stellar record of meeting or exceeding its MBE utilization contractual obligations, understanding the programs’ importance in the procurement process and their overall multiplier effect on our community’s economy. The firm has worked collaboratively with both our MBE partners and clients, to ensure that we meet our customer expectations while helping our MBE partners build capacity. As an MBE, SDI continues to work with our MBE partners in meaningful ways to foster their success. And we are committed to keeping our SDI management and project teams educated on the documentation, reporting and process requirements of these programs to ensure proper compliance.
Contact us to identify if SDI’s MBE certification can assist your organization in meeting its minority goals.