Integrated access control systems to increase operational efficiencies and security across an organization
As new technologies reshape basic concepts in access control and identity management, SDI enables private enterprises and complex public entities to maintain a robust security profile in the face of ever-increasing threats. SDI offers a range of traditional, biometric, and cloud-based access control technologies designed to dramatically improve security and efficiency in your organization.
- Biometrics. Deployed in the most secure government and private facilities, SDI has incorporated biometrics into security technology implementations for clients with 50,000+ unique users.
- Mobile Access Controls. To accommodate mobile security forces and deliver cost-effective systems, the SDI Team designs and deploys mobile access control points using wireless networks.
- Smart Cards. SDI deploys Smart Cards in tandem with biometrics, equipping large, public safety clients with an unparalleled level of security for users numbering in the tens of thousands.
- Cloud-based Access Control Systems. SDI delivers cloud-based access control systems, allowing remote entry, scheduling of access and to see who’s in your building—from wherever you are (desktop or laptop, tablet or mobile device) through a single, secure web-based administrative interface.
- Identity Management. SDI Identity Management solutions deliver a comprehensive view of user activities and controls, encompassing both physical and IT security. Our solutions enable clients to manage user identities in multiple systems, dynamically exchange information between systems and alert managers to anomalies or suspicious activities.
- Data-Driven Insights. The SDI Team performs routine and on-demand data analysis of our clients’ access control data to identify trends over time and define thresholds and triggers of access breach events.