SDI is an established leader in the design and implementation of complex digital video management systems, many of which utilize thousands of cameras distributed across exceptionally wide area networks. SDI delivers turnkey systems, including camera devices, DVRs, NVRs, storage, and related infrastructure to provide a seamless video surveillance platform for our clients’ security and operational use.
From proprietary systems to open platforms, the SDI Team delivers tailored solutions for each of our clients’ unique environments, including:
- Hybrid IP and Analog systems. SDI designs and deploys hybrid video surveillance solutions to organizations with large analog investments. SDI enables clients to leverage their existing IT infrastructure to deploy a unified solution that is standardized across their organization.
- A Wide Spectrum of IP-video Cameras, including Megapixel, 4K, Multi-Sensor, and Thermal. From indoor/outdoor cameras through mobile and low-light applications, SDI has extensive experience with a wide range of camera solutions on the market. Our video technical teams assist clients with product selection, design, configuration, and installation, to deliver a complete system that strikes the proper balance of resolution quality and cost.
- Cloud/Video-As-A-Service Systems. SDI offers cloud-based surveillance platforms that simplify deployment, are extremely scalable, and require lower upfront costs.
- Wireless. When it’s impractical or impossible to deploy hard-wired connections, SDI can implement wireless systems using high-bandwidth, high-security wireless links, mesh networks, and solar power, delivering video surveillance coverage for virtually any location.
- Infrastructure. In addition to providing cameras, control systems, and video analytics, SDI has the expertise to deliver an array of infrastructure solutions to transport and manage unusually large video data streams. SDI’s video surveillance infrastructure solutions include robust networks, high capacity digital storage, advanced security techniques, and other services to make the best use of your video technology investments.
- Large-Format Video Displays. Large format video displays (video walls, LCDs, projection) enable everyone in the room to view video, documents, computer screens, video conferences and other mission-critical incident content at the same time. SDI has successfully implemented video displays ranging from multi-monitor desktops to massive command center video walls featuring modular “cube” technology.