SDI’s Business process re-engineering services (BPR) is a business management strategy that focuses on the analysis and design of workflows and business processes within an organization. The intent of our business process re-engineering services is to help organizations think outside the box on how they do their work in order to improve customer service; and cut operational costs by streamlining redundancies in employees’ work processes, allowing them to work more efficiently and effectively.
SDI’s business process re-engineering help organizations rethink and redesign the way work is done by assisting in the selection and implementation of enterprise wide computer systems to improve business processes and operations to help employees work smarter and more efficiently through improved technology.
SDI Business Process Re-engineering Services Deliver the Following Solutions:
- Streamline Operations – cut-out redundant tasks that slow things down; employees find it easier and quicker to complete tasks without going through extensive processes and multiple systems
- Increase Efficiency – increasing efficiency comes with streamlined operations; using less processes and changing processes through less red tape allowing employees more time to perform meaningful work and focus on assisting your customer base quicker.
- Provide Better Results – better organization through focused goals and the latest technology improves all areas of your business.
- Show a Return on Investment – lower operating costs as a result of digital process re-engineering, as well as streamlining processes and procedures through technology; and better organization and goals creates more production, employee satisfaction, and improved customer service.
SDI Staff Members Hold the Following Certifications:
- Project Management Professional – PMI
- Project Management – Agile (PMI-ACP)
- Prosci Change Management
- Project Management Certification
- ITIL Certification
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP)
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Computer Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)