CHICAGO, October 30, 2015 – SDI (SDI Solutions LLC), the mission-critical IT systems integrator, is an official sponsor of the following Illinois Association of Chiefs of Police’s (ILACP) law enforcement training workshops:
- November 6, 9 and 20th: The ILACP workshops will provide training on PA 099-0352 (Illinois’ new omnibus criminal justice statute, which includes body worn camera legislation). The workshops will be presented in Orland Park, Palatine, and Fairview Heights, respectively.
- December 2 and 8th: ILACP will provide additional body worn camera specific training. The workshops will be presented in Normal and Glen Ellyn.
Further details on each event can be found on the ILACP web page.
The new Illinois statute was crafted to enhance community confidence in policing operations and introduces a series of new data collection and reporting requirements, as well as regulating the use of body worn cameras. Presentations will be made by attorneys and practitioners. Police Chiefs who attend the sessions will receive continuing education credit through the Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board.
With a 25 year resume of serving the public sector, SDI has partnered with HauteSpot Networks – a premier provider of integrated wireless solutions for body worn, fixed, mobile and nomadic IP video in public safety – to offer a cost-competitive and scalable platform to capture, store and distribute video, audio and metadata across a jurisdiction. SDI-delivered HauteSpot systems not only provide the benefit of forensic body camera evidence, but also position agencies with real-time situational awareness functionality that is central to the first responder of the future.
SDI provides law enforcement with a turnkey approach to managing Department’s camera devices, data and policy and procedures, including:
- Concept of operations exercises
- Total Cost of Ownership evaluation services
- Enterprise video management architecture design, ensuring CJIS compliance and metadata tagging
- Network and infrastructure evaluation and design
- Body worn camera, stations and edge device configuration, deployment and on-going management
- System administration, including reproduction and redaction
- Short/Long-term and cloud/localized storage options
- Multi-format reporting requirements and back end data analytics
- IT systems Integration with CAD, RMS, DEMS, and other systems
- Long-term technology upgrade roadmaps and planning
SDI offers flexible contracting and financing vehicles to facilitate body worn programs, including cooperative purchasing vehicles (GSA Schedule 84 (System Development Integration, LLC) Contract Number: GS-07F-0565X) and the US Communities DHS Emergency Preparedness Contract Vehicle. SDI’s FrictionFREE program with U.S. Bank offers technology lease financing options with minimal initial cash outlay and predictable monthly payments.
SDI (SDI Solutions LLC)
Mission-critical systems integrator SDI delivers intelligent technology solutions to ensure client safety, security and revenue generation. With a 25 year corporate resume, SDI addresses the higher IT demands of critical environments to deliver zero downtime, enhanced security and risk mitigation strategies. SDI’s portfolio of clients includes some of the nation’s largest airports, commercial real estate portfolios and national banks and financial services organizations. SDI delivers deep technical expertise and impeccable systems performance, with an agile delivery model focused on complete customer satisfaction. Visit us at https://www.sdipresence.com and follow us on LinkedIn: SDI Solutions and Twitter: @SDISolutions.
HauteSpot Networks delivers leading edge intelligent wireless IP video solutions which are cost effectiveness and have a small eco footprint. HauteSpot Networks’ high performance wireless routing, and body worn, mobile, and fixed video processing platforms can easily be configured to meet the demanding needs of law enforcement, security, military, transit, and healthcare organizations. HauteSpot solutions are cost effective and require fewer components to manage than competing offerings, without compromising the integrity of the application or video quality. HauteSpot offers solutions for a range of applications and configurations including point to multipoint, point to point, mesh, cellular, and 802.11 Wi-Fi for both fixed, mobile and nomadic applications. HauteSpot Networks’ innovative TDMA protocol supports wireless point to multipoint video streaming at extremely high speeds with the low latency and predictable stream timing that video applications require.
Founded in 2006 in San Luis Obispo California, HauteSpot Networks Corporation is privately held. It is a self-certified minority and women owned business. For more information about HauteSpot Networks, visit https://www.hautespot.net Follow us on LinkedIn: HauteSpot-Networks-Corporation and Twitter: @HauteSpotNet
For media inquiries, please contact:
Dawn Nash Pfeiffer, SDI Chief Marketing Officer
312.580.7516 or firstname.lastname@example.org