Preemptive Cybersecurity to Safeguard Your Organization
As the volume and complexity of security threats continue to evolve at an alarming speed, securing your enterprise’s people, data and infrastructure is a constant concern. It is important to have a strong security posture and an incident response plan in place to address security events – before they happen. Early detection and the ability to disrupt, contain and stop a breach as quickly as possible are crucial.
SDI provides comprehensive IT services across the security spectrum – connecting physical security (digital video, access control) with cybersecurity to proactively strengthen your enterprise’s security posture. SDI’s cybersecurity approach operationalizes the NIST SP 800-30 framework, to deliver a continuous cybersecurity program. SDI services actively address NIST SP 800-37 and 53, FIPS 199 and FIPS 200 compliance, as well as other industry-driven standards.
With CISSP and CISM-certified technical teams, SDI provides:
- Cyber Vulnerability Assessments: Comprehensive internal/external testing and policy review
- Remediation/ Compliance: Cyber triage to achieve expedited readiness and compliance
- DR/Business Continuity: Cost-effective DR/BC services to keep crucial systems and processes up and running
- Identity Management: Identity/Access Management to increase security and productivity and reduce IT operating cost
- Physical/Electronic Security Systems: integrated systems to achieve integrated video, access control, computer-aided dispatch (CAD) and ID badging systems
- Managed Security Services: Advanced MDR and SIEM services to meet your security operations and compliance goals
Looking to improve your organization’s cybersecurity posture? Call SDI to drive vigilance and resilience across your enterprise.