Whether deploying body worn cameras or actively considering a pilot of the technology, criminal justice practitioners must be versed in the long-term costs of police body cameras. From the costs of CJIS-compliant storage, to infrastructure requirements, to staff needed to comply with FOIA requests and required redaction, SDI provides responding agencies with a comprehensive approach to deploying and managing the budgetary, technology and policy aspects of their video program.
With a 25 year resume of serving the public sector, SDI has partnered with HauteSpot Networks, a premier provider of integrated wireless solutions for body worn, fixed, mobile and nomadic IP video in public safety, to offer a cost-competitive and scalable platform to capture, store and distribute video, audio and metadata across a jurisdiction. SDI provides law enforcement with a turnkey approach to managing Department’s camera devices, data and policy and procedures, including:
- Concept of operations exercises
- Total Cost of Ownership evaluation services
- Enterprise video management architecture design, ensuring CJIS compliance and metadata tagging
- Network and Infrastructure Evaluation and Design
- Body-worn camera, stations and edge device configuration, deployment and on-going management
- System administration, including reproduction and redaction
- Short/ Long-term and cloud/localized storage options
- Multi-format reporting requirements and back end data analytics
- IT systems Integration with CAD, RMS, DEMS, and other systems
- Long-term technology upgrade roadmaps and planning
Contact SDI today to schedule an assessment of your agency’s readiness for body worn, fixed mobile and nomadic video program.