Safety and security management has become an increasingly important priority for large enterprises and for organizations with public-facing missions. With the list of external threats and potential vulnerabilities growing longer by the day, it’s critical to ensure that your organization has the technology and solutions in place to provide fail-proof safety security management for facilities, people and protected assets.
SDI is a leader in safety security management solutions, equipping many of the world’s most recognizable enterprises with integrated security solutions that improve operational efficiency and increase security in mission critical environments where failure simply isn’t an option.
Essential Safety Security Management Solutions
No two organizations are the same. Safety security management solutions that succeed in one environment may not be effective in another, highlighting the need for integrated security solutions that can be tailored to your organization’s unique operating environment and risk matrix.
However, based on our experience with Global 3000 companies across a range of industries, there are several safety security management solutions that can benefit most organizations interested in improving the performance and efficiency of the technology they rely on to protect people, facilities and assets.
- Command Center CONOPS and Design – Command center design, implementation and support featuring a robust Concept of Operations (CONOPS) design process
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection – Perimeter intrusion detection and prevention technologies that protect facilities, secured assets and facility perimeters
- Digital Video Surveillance Systems – IP-based digital video management systems with remote access feeds for wide area networks
- Intelligent/Video Analytics – Behavioral analytics, automatic license plate recognition and other solutions that reduce manual monitoring requirements and improve overall safety security management
- Access Control – Smart cards, biometrics and identify management technologies that deliver enhanced physical or IT security for environments with thousands of users
- Dispatch/Incident Management – Computer-aided dispatch, emergency collaboration and mass notification systems designed for large public safety organizations
- Physical Security Information Management – Advanced PSIM technology that increases situational awareness and reduces costs through improved intelligence
- Evacuation Planning – Evacuation planning and notification systems for ensuring the safety of personnel and collaborating with first responders
SDI is a leading safety security management integrator with an extensive client portfolio that includes Global 3000 companies and large public-facing entities. Supported by robust development, implementation and support capabilities, our safety security management solutions offer a unique combination of operational performance and technological efficiency.