SDI Presenting at ASIS 2014
September 29, 2014
CHICAGO, September 26, 2014 – SDI (SDI Solutions, LLC), a national systems integrator focusing on security and revenue technologies for complex, high-value, critical environments, will be presenting several sessions at the ASIS International (ASIS) 2014 60th Annual Seminar and Exhibits taking place 29 Sept.- 02 Oct. at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA:
- Sunday, September 28 – 2:00 – 3:00 – Technology and Legal and Operations Issues for School Security
- Monday, September 29 – 11:00 – 12:00 – New Frontiers in Support for Physical Security: Legal and Litigation Support Subcommittee (LLSS)
- Monday, September 29 – 1:45 – 3:00 – High Security: Approaches for Securing Illinois New Medical Marijuana Industry
- Monday, September 29 – 4:30 – 5:30 – CIP/Aviation Security (2308)
- Tuesday, September 30 – 4:30 – 5:30 – Navigating the Cloud (3309)
- Wednesday, October 1 – 11:00 – 12:00 – Seeing is Believing: Improved Situational Awareness through Video (4117)
- Wednesday, October 1 – 3:30 – 4:30 – Criminal Pattern Identification/Analysis (4305)
The industry-leading show marks SDI’s first event under its new brand, which consolidates recently-acquired affiliate companies i-sys and X7 under the SDI name.
Alexandria-based ASIS is one of the leading organization for security professionals, with more than 38,000 members worldwide. Founded in 1955, ASIS is dedicated to increasing the effectiveness and productivity of security professionals by developing educational programs and materials that address broad security interests, such as the ASIS Annual Seminar and Exhibits.
Systems integrator SDI delivers mission-critical technologies to ensure security and revenue generation for complex, high-value environments. With a 25 year corporate resume, SDI addresses the higher IT demands of critical environments to deliver zero downtime, enhanced security and risk mitigation strategies. From airports to banks to commercial properties, SDI delivers deep technical expertise and complex systems’ past performance, with an agile delivery model focused on complete customer satisfaction. Visit us at https://www.sdipresence.com and follow us on LinkedIn: SDI Solutions and Twitter: @SDISolutions.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Dawn Nash Pfeiffer, SDI
Chief Marketing Officer