SDI Presence is a certified MBE with a diverse skillset and proven capacity to get the job done.
SDI is a reflection of the diverse society in which we operate. Every individual’s unique background and experience contribute greatly to our successful organization. And, together, we offer the proven capacity to deliver large, multi-year contracts for major corporations and leading governments.
As a certified MBE, SDI offers a talented team of professionals, delivering exceptional IT services – with the added benefit of helping our clients reach their diversity goals.
SDI is a minority business enterprise, certified by the following organizations:
- The City of Chicago – MBE
- The State of Illinois Department of Central Management Services – BEP program MBE
- The National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), one of the country’s leading corporate membership organizations.
- Chicago Minority Supplier Development Council (CMSDC) – MBE
- Southern California Minority Supplier Development Council (SCMSDC) – MBE
- Western Reginal Minority Supplier Development Council (WRMSDC) – MBE
- Pacific Southwest Minority Supplier Development Council (PSWMSDC) – MBE
- North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (NCTRCA) – MBE
- Supplier Clearing House for the Utility Supplier Diversity Program of the CA Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) – MBE
- Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority – MBE
- The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey – MBE
SDI’s MBE certifications cover a full spectrum of professional services:
SDI’s certifications cover a range of NAICS codes, including:
238210 Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
518210 Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
531390 Other Activities Related to Real Estate
541340 Drafting Services
541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
541512 Computer Systems Design Services
541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
541519 Other Computer Related Services
541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
541618 Other Management Consulting Services
541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
611420 Computer Training
811212 Computer and Office Machine Repair and Maintenance
922190 Emergency Planning and Management Offices, Government
SDI is well-versed in minority certification programs such as these: SDI has a stellar record of meeting or exceeding its MBE utilization contractual obligations, understanding the programs’ importance in the procurement process and their overall multiplier effect on our community’s economy. In addition to our own MBE certifications, the firm has worked collaboratively with both our own MBE partners and clients, to ensure that we meet our customer expectations while helping our MBE partners build capacity. SDI continues to work with our MBE partners in meaningful ways to foster their success. And SDI is committed to keeping our management and project teams educated on the documentation, reporting and process requirements of these programs to ensure proper compliance.
Contact us to identify if SDI’s MBE certification can assist your organization in meeting its minority goals.