With an increased commitment to cybersecurity and growing support of the power of digital transformation, electric utilities are embracing advanced technologies to better manage assets, build network resilience and improve customer relationships.
SDI Presence brings over 20 years of embedded experience in utility operations and technology environments. Our Team and business partners offer proven technology solutions for electric utilities, including:
- Cybersecurity: Enterprise vulnerability assessments and on-going remediation to meet NERC CIP requirements and other governing standards. SDI provides Managed Security Services (MSS) to provide both on-premise/cloud/hybrid managed detection and response (MDR) services and united threat management (UTM).
- Systems Integration: Full-service systems/platform integration to maximize returns from existing IT investments.
- Project Management: Expert project management services led by seasoned PMI-certified professionals.
- Business Process Analysis/Re-engineering: Industry-leading services to improve and automate your organization’s business processes.
- Change Management: Curriculum development and training expertise to accelerate the benefits of new technologies.
SDI: Mission-Critical Expertise Tailored for Utility IT Environments
SDI brings unparalleled resources and expertise to the implementation of complex utility systems that cannot fail.
- Customer Information Systems (CIS)/Billing Systems: Turnkey CIS system and infrastructure design, implementation, and managed services support programs for utility applications and associated interfaces, including AMR/AMI, EAM/Work Order Management, IVR and Routing.
- ERP: Functional Requirements analysis, functional testing and defect management, SAP infrastructure design and management, inventory management, and third-party interfacing.
- AMI/Smart Grid: Overall program development of AMI strategy/visioning and design through the implementation of complex AMI and MDM solutions.
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS): GIS interfacing with automated meter reading systems, work days/work order streamlining utilizing GIS.
- Mobile Workforce Management: Systems designed to deliver effective utilization of employees, contractors, and other human assets.
- Enterprise Asset Management/Work Order Management: Seamless integration with an organization’s financial, human resources, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP),and other systems.
Contact us to learn how SDI can improve security, performance and IT infrastructure performance throughout your utility company.