A Leader in Global Aviation Safety and Security
Around the world, airports, airlines and other aviation-industry entities are under increasing pressure to perform at high levels, while navigating the top-of-mind safety and security concerns that dominate today’s transportation industry. As the lines between operations, security and IT fade, the ability to integrate disparate multi-vendor, multi-technology systems into a unified command and control environment has become an aviation imperative.
SDI is an acknowledged leader at the nexus of security, performance and technology in aviation – delivering tailored solutions in design, implementation and integration services as well as 24/7/365 on-site support for:
- Command Center CONOPS and Design
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection
- Digital/Megapixel Video Surveillance System
- Intelligent/Video Analytics
- Access Control, Biometrics, Identity Management
- Dispatch/Incident Management Systems
- Physical Security Information Management
- Mass Notification Systems
- Evacuation Planning/Signage
- Custom applications
In addition to our specialization in security, our capabilities extend to the rapid deployment of networks/infrastructure and back-office package applications, enabling your organization to leverage a combination of legacy and new technologies.
Our impressive portfolio of client successes encompasses the world’s busiest and most forward-thinking airports and airlines, including:
- Largest city AVIATION AUTHORITY in the US
- 2nd busiest AIRPORT in the world
- 2nd busiest AIRLINE in the world
- 5th busiest SEA PORT in North America
Contact us for more information about SDI’s robust slate of aviation integration and security solutions.