Meeting state physical security requirements for marijuana cultivation and distribution centers requires owners to strike a fiscally-responsible balance of developing a comprehensive systems design, and dedicating additional investment in their business. SDI offers the latest security technologies for owners to deliver both a cost-effective and compliant system, including hybrid cloud-based and SaaS models when possible.
The SDI Team is versed in the highly regulated environment of medical marijuana facilities—from governance to regulatory provisions. Whether as part of an owner’s initial application or as a partner in their on-going security program, SDI offers comprehensive electronic security services including:
- Comprehensive system design (for inclusion in licensing applications)
- Access control system (ACS) software, hardware, biometric, proximity and keypad readers
- Video management system (VMS) software
- IP Cameras
- Intrusion detection systems, including motion, glass and door sensors/contacts
- Perimeter detection devices
- Video intercom systems
- Security network infrastructure, including servers, communication room hardware, UPS and batteries
- System testing
- End user and system administrator training
The SDI Team provides turnkey installation, configuration and testing necessary to effectively fulfill all state requirements of both distribution and cultivation centers. SDI brings over 25 years of securing come of the nation’s largest owners of critical infrastructure, including airports, college campuses and commercial real estate.
Contact SDI to learn how the SDI Team can deliver a thoroughly compliant electronic security system, from initial licensing application through installation and on-going maintenance and support.