A Trusted Security Technology Advisor
In the education sector, technology solutions need to be designed, implemented and maintained around the needs of end-users: the students, instructors, staff and parents who rely on technology to achieve important institutional outcomes as well as State and Federal requirements.
Backed by a depth of experience with the leading organizations and institutions in education, SDI specializes in large-scale deployments and support for organizations in the Higher Ed/Community College and K-12 fields.
For more than a decade, leading school systems have relied on SDI to design, deploy and manage E-Rate-funded technologies, including complex E-Rate LAN/WAN infrastructure. As an E-Rate Service Provider, SDI brings a deep understanding of E-Rate rules, regulations, billing and funding, and are uniquely positioned to assist your organization with funding and compliance requirements throughout the E-Rate year.
From the classroom to the server room, our responsive, world-class educational solutions cover a variety of technology areas:
- Priority 1 Wide Area Network Services
- Internal Connections installation and basic maintenance
- Instructional Video Conferencing
- Network server installation and basic maintenance
- E-mail installation, migration, maintenance (in-house or outsourced)
- Digital Video Systems
- Access Control/Identity Management
- Alarm Systems
- Emergency Collaboration and Management
- Notification Systems
- Command Center Design and Construction
- Integrated Physical Security Information System (PSIM)
- Emergency Evacuation Planning
- Workforce/Time and Attendance systems
- Major Capital Assets and Project Management Strategy
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Library Services
- eLearning / On-line Classrooms
Contact Us to learn how SDI can transform technology in your education institution.