SDI delivers trusted solutions to secure our nation’s critical infrastructure
SDI’s solution set addresses the complex physical and cyber security needs of our nation’s critical infrastructure-designated organizations. From mass transit to banks and extending into private owners and operators of critical infrastructure, the SDI Team offers a blended team of domain subject matter experts and highly-certified IT professionals to deliver security and IT-based solutions that secure and maintain these critical assets, networks, and systems.
SDI’s services reflect the on-going convergence of physical and cyber security, providing a unified response to both and a single point of coordination and accountability. The SDI Team delivers trusted solutions across the spectrum of physical and cyber security concerns, including:
- Physical Security – At the most fundamental level, IT Assets must be physically secured from damage, tampering or theft. SDI’s Integrated Security Solutions practice devoted to physical safety offering digital video surveillance, intrusion detection and a menu of relevant physical security systems.
- Access Control Security – Bridging the interconnected physical and cyber worlds, SDI’s portfolio of Access Control solutions includes access control systems and components, as well as Identity Management, User Authentication, Wireless and Network Access Controls. SDI also provides expert Internet perimeter security including Firewall implementation and traffic analysis, Intrusion Detection and Prevention.
- Network Security – SDI institutes data encryption, VPN, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and Certificate Management to comply with regulatory bodies such as PCI, SOX, HIPAA and FERPA. SDI offers on-going assessments that address both external and internal threats and points of exposure, along with expedited technical services to remediate detected issues.
- Application Security – Through our expert partners, SDI offers penetration testing, application security testing and remediation for internal and Internet facing applications.
- Device Security – As part of SDI Managed Services programs, SDI manages enterprise anti-virus, anti-malware and patch management for large organizations as well as more comprehensive desktop management solutions including laptop theft mitigation. SDI also offers security solutions for smartphones and tablet computing
- Overall Security Policies – SDI can update or create an overall security policy that matches your business and desired security levels coupled to technologies to monitor and enforce these policies including security incident response procedures.
SDI is a trusted advisor in many large critical infrastructure sectors, delivering operational best practices, security policies, and comprehensive programs that span in-house staff, contractors, managed service programs, and cloud computing models. On a daily basis, SDI engineers institute security best practices within our clients’ environments, as well as proactively address specific security vulnerabilities SDI Teams also address industry-driven security regulatory requirements (including NERC, FERC, HIPPA, Sarbanes Oxley, PCI, CIPA, and NIST 800-53) as well as emerging cybersecurity standards.
Exceptional Resume of Delivery for Critical Infrastructure Clients
Some of the nation’s most visible public entities trust SDI to manage their critical infrastructure, including:
- 5 of the busiest AIRPORTS in the world
- 2nd busiest AIRLINE in the world
- 4th busiest container PORT in US
- 5th largest COMMERCIAL BANK in the US
- 4th largest CREDIT CARD PROCESSOR in US
- 5th largest non-profit HOSPITAL SYSTEM in US
- Largest WATER PURIFICATION and WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANTS in the world
- 2nd largest PUBLIC TRANSIT in the US
- 2nd ranked COMMUTER RAIL SYSTEM in the US
- 2nd largest FIRE DEPARTMENT in the US
- Nation’s largest CONVENTION CENTER
- Nation’s largest DISTRICT COOLING FACILITY
- 2nd busiest 911 CALL CENTER in the nation
- Nation’s 3rd largest PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM
- Largest commercial PROPERTY OWNER in the US
SDI’s trusted solutions proactively address security vulnerabilities in our clients’ infrastructure, applications, and operations before they become problems for our client.
Contact us or explore our case studies to learn how SDI can provide peace of mind operate at peak performance and are at a low-risk of security breaches and data loss.