SDI delivers trusted solutions to secure our nation’s critical infrastructure
SDI is a trusted advisor in many large critical infrastructure sectors, delivering operational best practices, security policies, and comprehensive programs that span in-house staff, contractors, managed service programs, and cloud computing models. On a daily basis, SDI Teams address industry-driven regulatory requirements (including NERC, FERC, HIPPA, Sarbanes Oxley, PCI, CIPA, and NIST 800-53) for our clients.
Some of the nation’s most visible public entities trust SDI to manage their critical infrastructure, including:
- 5 of the busiest AIRPORTS in the world
- 2nd busiest AIRLINE in the world
- 4th busiest container PORT in US
- 5th largest COMMERCIAL BANK in the US
- 4th largest CREDIT CARD PROCESSOR in US
- 5th largest non-profit HOSPITAL SYSTEM in US
- Largest WATER PURIFICATION and WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANTS in the world
- 2nd largest PUBLIC TRANSIT in the US
- 2nd ranked COMMUTER RAIL SYSTEM in the US
- 2nd largest FIRE DEPARTMENT in the US
- Nation’s largest CONVENTION CENTER
- Nation’s largest DISTRICT COOLING FACILITY
- 2nd busiest 911 CALL CENTER in the nation
- Nation’s 3rd largest PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM
- Largest commercial PROPERTY OWNER in the US
SDI’s trusted solutions proactively address security vulnerabilities in our clients’ infrastructure, applications, and operations before they become problems for our clients.
Contact us or explore our case studies to learn how SDI can assist with your critical infrastructure IT, security and ongoing management.