SDI’s building security and emergency preparedness solutions deliver tools that enable building personnel to be informed when a threat or an unpredictable event takes place.
SDI provides services to support a building’s total emergency planning efforts, including:
- ON-going maintenance of accurate documentation of the building’s infrastructure
- Creation and regular maintenance of written Emergency Evacuation Plans
- Planning that includes evacuation route drawing and emergency procedures plan drawing
- Design and production of evacuation signage
Arm your Property Manager, Security Director and key tenant personnel with emergency building information and procedures on their tablet devices. The SDISECURE™ app provides mobile building information on your iPad or Android tablet to enhance emergency response and expedite recovery times – for every building across your portfolio. Learn more about SDISECURE.
SDI’s emergency planning services include:
- Tenant survey and database creation
- Emergency evacuation route drawing
- Emergency procedures floor plan
- Written report and submittal to local authorities
- First response command plans
SDI is well-versed with local emergency legislation and will ensure that required documentation complies with ordinance requirements and deadlines.
Contact us to discover how SDI can ensure your property’s security and tenants’ safety.