SDI provides our customers with highly-professional Project Management Office services, acting as an owner’s representative for complex, multi-year technology initiatives. The SDI Team delivers project definition, planning, design, testing and other key project management services for enterprise technology and security systems projects, as well as support for IT-related aspects of construction projects.
SDI Presence provides PMO services overseeing the Electronic Toll Collections system deployment at one of the largest tolling authorities in the US, which generates over $850 million in annual revenues.
SDI delivers innovative and cost-efficient business, management, and technology expertise to our clients’ extended organization through our focused planning, integration, and optimization of projects and programs. SDI’s Project Management Office provides a reliable interface between multiple levels of client stakeholders, product vendors and consultants, to ensure that client interests and project objectives are consistently met throughout the course of the project.
Led by ITIL and PMP-certified Project Managers with over 10 years of project management experience, SDI Teams offer on-site and embedded technical and project administration professionals, including industry domain Subject Matter Experts and technology specialists that are certified in our clients’ systems of choice. SDI delivers industry-recognized project management standards and disciplines required to enable efficiency in the delivery and outcome of projects and programs so that risks of waste and cost overruns are minimized. Committed to project accountability and transparency, SDI PMO Teams delivers:
- Project controls designed to improve accountability and mitigate risk across multiple projects
- Detailed Project Plans that answer the following : Who? What? Where? Why? And How?
- Budget/financial tracking and auditing, to avoid unplanned costs, cost overruns and improper vendor billing
- Rigorous scheduling and resource management, using leading project management tools including Primavera and MS Project
- Timely and accurate project progress reporting, providing “at-a-glance” visibility to the state of all programs/projects underway
- Technical systems testing and quality assurance, ensuring user-friendly and high-performance systems that support client business processes
- Vendor transition management, including transition to long-term support and maintenance
- Quality Management administered by experienced Project Managers to provide objective assessment of the state of a project
- End-user training to ensure high system acceptance and envisioned operational impact
- Organizational standards and process development, instituting objective and standard performance measurement metrics.
- Leadership and consistency in project-related organizational change management
- On-going project communications, including written and verbal presentations on project progress to client executives and Boards.
- IT and business staff augmentation, drawing from a pool of highly-certified local technical talent.
- On-going technical document administration : Maybe say Digitized Technical Documentation Administration for ease of maintenance
SDI’s PMO Teams ensure that our clients’ envisioned project benefits, time and resources are optimized across all projects and in line with our their overall mission and strategy.
Contact us to learn more about how our PMO services can assist your organization’s enterprise technology initiatives.