The ultimate success of complex technology implementations requires a focus on leadership, project management, and organizational change management (OCM).
In the end, it’s all about the people.
OCM looks at the people side of change—we develop appropriate strategies and tactics to move people along the change journey – from where they are today – to where they need to be effectively and efficiently adapt the new ways of working.
SDI’s Change Management Methodology includes a detailed, multi-layered approach to ensuring successful transformation and project success that leverages PROSCI, the global leader in organizational change. To meet and exceed client needs, the SDI approach also incorporates the client’s own best practices for change as well as best of breed models of other prominent change approaches.
The SDI Difference
SDI’s OCM methodology is flexible enough to adapt to the client’s culture, vision, and priorities while adhering to core best practices to ensure that an organization and its people are prepared for the change to come.
We work with our clients to develop a tailored change management approach by:
- Basing our approach in recognized standards and best practices
- Embracing the client’s culture, vision, priorities, and business objectives
- Considering the client’s current change management capabilities (if applicable)
- Integrating with the client’s pertinent project management efforts
- Bringing depth and breadth of change management experience across various industries and technologies, including previous lessons learned
- Providing experienced and/or certified change managers/practitioners
Our approach identifies, measures, and tracks key indicators of change readiness and change throughout the project lifecycle while guiding clients through the process.