Intelligent Transportation Systems are complex solutions that utilize a diverse array of technologies to provide increased performance, efficiency and security for the world’s largest transportation organizations.
SDI Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) leverage deep expertise across a unique range of skills, from the most basic elements of electrical cable installation to the complexities of sensors, advanced networking systems and digital video components.
SDI’s Intelligent Transportation Systems solutions and services include:
- Design and development of complete Intelligent Transportation Systems and fiber optic cable asset management systems
- On-site support staff capable of providing Project/Program Management services
- Video and network architecture design and vendor-neutral assessment/recommendations
- Communication and networking support in the form of planning, design and integration support for the TIMS side of communication systems
- Fiber optics management and day-to-day oversight of all aspects of fiber optics design, construction, maintenance and third-party support (including financial management)
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) of ITS project and system components
As a trusted partner to some of the world’s largest transportation systems, we currently manage Intelligent Transportation Systems for one of the largest tollway systems in the U.S. – supporting dynamic digital signage, roadway sensors and digital video cameras on a 250-mile fiber optics network to optimize traffic flow and increase highway safety.
Contact us to for additional information about how SDI Intelligent Transportation Systems can improve performance and reliability in your transportation organization.