SDI elevates personal connectivity to ensure multidimensional client success
SDI has invested in developing its Client Relationship and Retention Management (CR2M) program to ensure that our senior management hears our clients needs and that our project teams are delivering on what we promise. Our CR2M Team strives to connect with our client teams on a quarterly basis to collect feedback on our performance, reliability, and customer service. SDI’s proactive CR2M program is structured to identify issues before problems occur, with our CR2M Team providing independent and unbiased oversight and results reporting on client engagements. The SDI CR2M Team is empowered with the authority, support, and budget by senior management to enforce SDI’s commitment to presence in every client engagement.
SDI’s CR2M Program includes:
• Case studies for key accounts showing measurable milestones – what gets measured, gets done.
• Face-to-face visits with clients to review original scope, budget, task orders, and schedule to confirm ‘on-time, on-budget, and on-spec’ project status
• Comprehensive, independent quality audits when feedback from regularly scheduled project reviews indicates intervention is needed – CR2M Team will provide diagnosis, corrective action, and monitoring as required to ensure compliance with SDI quality standards
• Detection of process-related issues and communicating measurable action plans for resolution
• Feedback to SDI senior management, who are committed to resolving client issues and objections
• Identification of gaps in SDI project manager and technical staff’s knowledge and skill base, with recommendations for improvement
• Notification to client of issue resolution and follow-up activities
• A direct channel to the Office of the President that allows SDI clients to feel encouraged to express concerns
Contact us for more information about working with SDI.