SDI elevates personal connectivity to ensure multidimensional client success
SDI has invested in developing its SDIALIGN program to ensure that our senior management hears our clients needs and that our project teams are delivering on what we promise. Our SDIALIGN Team strives to meet with our client teams on a quarterly basis to collect feedback on our performance, reliability, and customer service. SDI’s proactive SDIALIGN program is structured to identify issues before problems occur, with our SDIALIGN Team providing independent and unbiased oversight and results reporting on client engagements. The SDIALIGN Team is empowered with the authority, support, and budget by senior management to enforce SDI’s commitment to presence in every client engagement.
The SDIALIGN Program includes:
• Case studies for key accounts showing measurable milestones – what gets measured, gets done.
• Face-to-face visits with clients to review original scope, budget, task orders, and schedule to confirm ‘on-time, on-budget, and on-spec’ project status
• Comprehensive, independent quality audits when feedback from regularly scheduled project reviews indicates intervention is needed – the SDIALIGN Team will provide diagnosis, corrective action, and monitoring as required to ensure compliance with SDI quality standards
• Detection of process-related issues and communicating measurable action plans for resolution
• Feedback to SDI senior management, who are committed to resolving client issues and objections
• Identification of gaps in SDI project manager and technical staff’s knowledge and skill base, with recommendations for improvement
• Notification to client of issue resolution and follow-up activities
• A direct channel to the Office of the President that allows SDI clients to feel encouraged to express concerns
Contact us for more information about on the SDIALIGN program.