As a recognized leader in the public sector technology market, SDI holds an extensive range of certifications from industry associations, leading product manufacturers, and government agencies.
Combined with a solid track record of successful system implementations and impressive client portfolio, our accreditations speak to our ability to equip your organization with exceptional technology delivery services.
- Agile Certified Practitioner
- CompTIA: A+, I-Net, Network+, Project+, Security+, Server+
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP)
- Certified Computer Professional (CCP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Committee on National Security Systems certifications
- Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP)
- Support Center Analyst – certified by the Help Desk Institute
- HIPAA Certification
- ITIL Foundation Manager
- Project Management Professional (PMP) – certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Real Property Administrator (RPA)
- National Incident Command System (NIMS) Certifications
- Check Point Certified Security Engineer (CCSE)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert – Routing and Switching (CCIE)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate – Data Center (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate – Wireless (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Citrix Certified Professional – Networking (CCP-N)
- Dell Certified SE
- Firetide Mesh Engineer
- Genetec Ominicast Certification
- Hewlett-Packard Accredited Systems Engineer (ASE)
- Honeywell ProWatch Certified
- Kronos Timecards and Scheduling certification
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Oracle Certified Java Programmer
- Verint Certified Installer
- VMware Certified Associate
Federal NAICS Codes.
SDI is registered under the following NAICS codes:
- 238210 Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
- 518210 Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 531390 Other Activities Related to Real Estate
- 541340 Drafting Services
- 541370 Surveying and Mapping (except Geophysical) Services (GIS)
- 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541618 Other Management Consulting Services
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 561620 Security Systems Services
- 611420 Computer Training
- 811212 Computer and Office Machine Repair and Maintenance
Security Clearances. SDI is proud to contribute to the defense and security of our nation’s critical assets through active participation in closed area programs. A high percentage of key SDI staff members hold active security clearances, including federal background checks.
Security Credentialing. SDI personnel have worked in a number of secure environments with a range of credentialing requirements. SDI is prepared to deliver professionals that can meet client-specific security credentialing requirements.
Contact us for more information about SDI’s technology systems and expertise.