Visitor Management and Work Order System at Large Financial Services Company
When a large financial services company began building their new corporate headquarters, they sought to define a new standard of excellence for occupant and visitor experience, made possible by advanced technologies. Realizing that traditional designers and approaches could not fulfill their vision, they turned to SDI to design and oversee implementation of the building’s occupant and visitor interactive systems.
Deployment of a cloud-based building information system to enable seamless interaction between visitor and access control systems, as well as provide Internet-based building portal to offer tenants and visitors a superior experience.
SDI designed and supervised implementation of a suite of cloud and hybrid systems that are integrated together, including:
- Cloud-based Visitor Management System
- Hybrid Cloud-based Point of Sale System
- Smart Card System
- Building Portal with Tenant Services Capabilities
- Cloud-based Work Order Management System
- Cloud-based Tenant Handbook
- Tablet Computers for use by building staff (connected to cloud-based and other systems)
The project succeeded in making the new headquarter location one of the most technologically advanced commercial office buildings in the country. Tenants and visitors benefit daily from the ease of use, increased efficiency, and convenience of the SDI-delivered cloud-based systems.