Technical and IT Management Support to Deliver an ERP System at City College
SDI was contracted to work with the Office of Information Technology at a Community Colleges district to support the development and roll out of their Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP).
Deliver technical resources, project management and leadership support for PeopleSoft Finance, Human Resources, and Student Administration System applications at a City Community College system.
This support will enable the district to operate more efficiently and effectively in providing support to internal users as well as the student body.
- Program and Project Management – provide project management and PMO support for the implementation of the Student Administrative System
- Provided technical support for 8,000 internal users for key HR and Finance upgrades
- Oracle database support
- Lead technical and functional security implementation for the Student Administration project
- Infrastructure technical support included: firewall upgrade, network management, capacity analysis, load balancing, and performance testing
- 24/7 Support for eDirectory services
SDI ensured a successful go-live for People Soft Finance, HR, and Student Administration modules in support of 8,000 employees and 150,000 students.