CCTV Upgrade for National Airline
Install new cameras and replace existing cameras in a major airline’s flight services offices and operations area.
The new cameras will provide coverage for flight services luggage rooms, file rooms, and safe rooms to protect against theft and damage.
• Determined proper camera coverage for each intended area
• Provided electrical design to allow all camera installation
• Procured, received and staged all equipment
• Integrated all cameras into a centralized CCTV network
• Installed and tested all equipment including network/infrastructure and camera equipment
All project tasks were completed on time and within budget. SDI installed video cameras in multiple locations overlooking the baggage storage area and file room. These cameras are utilized on a consistent basis when bags are reported missing or items in the file room are reported missing.