New IP Video Management System for a Large Hospital
SDI was contracted to work closely with a large hospital to design and install a new IP head-end system.
- Convert existing analog CCTV system to an IP based system.
- Implement a reliable IP CCTV recording, storage and management system which is reliable, easy to use and cost effective.
- New IP CCTV head-end design and installation that included the following products:
- Lenel On-Guard Video Management System (VMS)
- Axis Encoders
- Dell Server
- Cisco Switch
- Worked with client to implement a dedicated security network throughout a multiple building hospital campus.
- Designed and installed a new 8TB Dell Server with Lenel On-Guard VMS
- Designed new security command center and implemented 5 new workstations dedicated to CCTV video management.
- Installed 11 Axis 4-port IP encoders to integrate 44 analog cameras into the new IP MVS.￼￼
SDI successfully brought the new IP-based video management system on-line within a one week period, with no down time or loss of video.