Your Full-Service Integrator for Today’s Emerging Security Technologies
SDI delivers integrated security technology that reduces security risk for organizations in the South-Atlantic market. With a 15-year track record of serving some of the South’s largest airports, banks, and healthcare systems, SDI offers certified security and IT specialists to provide turnkey electronic security systems — from initial systems deployment through long-term technical service support.
SDI’S TURNKEY SECURITY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Digital Video Surveillance Systems and Analytics
- Access Control Systems
- Intrusion and Fire/Alarm Systems
- 24X7 Alarm Monitoring
- Building Controls/Management Systems
- Enterprise Systems Integration
- Command Center Technology Build-Outs
- Security Technology Managed Services
WHAT SDI CAN DO FOR YOU
- Our proven technical expertise. Led by hybrid teams of security experts and IT professionals, SDI deploys and supports most major product lines used in the electronic security industry. The SDI Team holds certifications and deep working relationships with several leading product manufacturers, including Avigilon, Edwards, Lenel, Schneider, Verint and Video Insight.
- Our broad technical skill set. From initial concept development to systems integration and then long-term support, the SDI Team provides a single source of accountability for security system deployments, upgrades and on-going long-term support.
- Our mission-critical mindset. SDI teams deliver the higher levels of service performance and urgency required by security-sensitive environments, with a stellar track record of meeting client Service Level Agreements.
- Your Trusted Security Technology Advisor. From airports to banks to school campuses, some of our nation’s most complex and public-facing organizations rely on SDI to evolve their security technology platforms into the future.
Whether an upgrading siloed, legacy systems or deploying integrated security systems during new construction, the SDI Team has the in-depth expertise to achieve areas of cost-savings, reduce project risk and drive additional operational efficiencies in each client project.
SDI’s Charleston-based Security Center of Excellence services organizations in South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, and Tennessee. SDI is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) with the National Minority Supplier Diversity Council (NMSDC), and also holds a VASCUPPS contract. For more information, contact Ross Motley at 843.810.1489.